Tuesday, May 27, 2008

back from the big apple

We’re back from New York, and it was divine! As soon as we upload our pictures, I’ll post a few and share some fun tidbits. It was an amazing vacation, and our concert in Carnegie Hall is a memory I will never forget. Right now I’m adjusting to the fact that I most decidedly do NOT live in a big city (sniff). And to add insult to injury, the SATC movie premiere and after-party are taking place right this minute mere blocks from where we were, just yesterday! Boo hoo. How I would have loved to catch a glimpse of the pink carpet...

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Welcome back - I can't wait to see pictures!

kristine said...

Welcome back! I, too, can't wait to see pics!
I have to agree with you - would have been really neat to see the pink carpet!