Saturday, May 3, 2008

I'm going to end my posting frenzy today with a few product recommendations! If you are my husband, mother, father, or a former roommate of mine, you already know that I am something of a marketer's dream. They could wrap cat poop in a pretty package with a classy font and write it up in In Style Magazine as the latest must-have and I'd probably buy it. (Yes, I realize that this conflicts with my beliefs about consumerism and stewardship and yes, I'm working on it.)

Anyway, here are a few things I've been loving lately:

  • Method Home Le Scrub Bathroom Cleaner: I am a huge fan of Method products in general (it's rare that my love of buying yummy-smelling potions in cute bottles is also good for the planet). Anything that makes cleaning the sinks and tubs pleasant is a plus in my book.

1 comment:

kristine said...

I agree - Trader Joes - pretty awesome stuff!