Good: We are leaving for Minneapolis tomorrow!
Bad: It is going to be 7* there on Friday.
Good: Seth is over his cold!
Bad: I now have a cold.
Good: We only have one more childbirth prep class to go!
Bad: I still don't have any idea of what to expect during childbirth. :)
{Well, I should really say that I don't have any idea of what it's going to feel like. I have a very good idea of what to expect, as I can't seem to read enough on this subject. But as for how my own labor will go or what my pain tolerance is, of course, I really can't say. I guess that's what makes it so interesting, eh?}
Good: I am going to be 31 in 19 days!
Bad: Nothing bad about that. I'm loving my thirties so far!
* * *
And, if I may, a shameless plug for this year's St. Olaf Christmas Festival: The Orchestra is opening this year's program with The Gift, the piece written by Steven Amundson in memory of Eric. I believe the piece has but cut for time, but that's okay - it is still a huge honor and will be very moving, I'm certain. The program will be broadcast live on MPR on Sunday at 3:30 p.m. CST (both on the radio and streaming online). Take a listen if you are so inclined!
1 comment:
Somehow I missed this post...
I think it is fantastic that you are loving your 30s so many women beat themselves up about turning 30! EMBRACE IT!!
Re: childbirth - there really is no way to know how anything *might* be. Both of my labor & devlieries were completely different with the kids. I am sure you will be a lot better about it than you think.
Post a Comment