I also enjoyed this blog entry, also by the Pioneer Press writer.
*At first, I wrote "Emilie's story," but this article really isn't that - as with any of us who have an internet presence, large (Emilie's) or small (mine), there is so much more to my dear friend than that which appeared on her blog! I thought the article was interesting for its balanced picture of the pros and cons of blogging - I confess to feeling a lot of the same emotions as were expressed in the article by some of her other real-life friends, and once asked her whether all the blogger notoriety was getting to her. I think that it did, but I know she got a lot out of blogging all the same. The attention from people who didn't know Emilie is admittedly somewhat strange and overwhelming... but at the same time, I am glad to know she touched so many people in her all-too-brief life.
No comments:
Post a Comment