Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Advent!

We've been up to quite a few things lately!

Anna's crib got turned into a big girl bed.


She likes it. A lot.


I had my gallbladder out. It went extremely well, and I had very pleasant company.


We went to our good friends' annual St. Cecelia party (named for the patron saint of musicians, at which we drink a lot of wine and sing songs around the piano, usually at the same time).



We decorated our tree.


We met Santa. He had a book and candy canes, so he was all right in Anna's book.


We celebrated my parents' 40th anniversary...


... with a very nice dinner at a very nice restaurant, which has no high chairs, only booster seats. Note: I will not be doing this again any time soon. Oh, how I do not love getting butter smeared in my hair while trying to enjoy my creme brulee. ;)


Oh, how I love that little monkey, though!

More about our Advent/Christmas celebrating to come!

No comments: