
I followed this tutorial and used the names of all the streets where Seth and I lived before we got married. To be sure, no one will be fooled that we paid $$$$$ for a vintage subway sign, but I like the personalization and am happy with how it turned out. (And the whole thing cost about $14, so that works for me!)
2 comments:
That looks so great! Wow, you've lived on a lot of streets. ;-) We move ALL THE TIME, and yet I don't think we've collectively lived on more than half of the number you've got going here! Anyway, looks terrific.
Glad your gallbladder surgery went well, and all of your December pictures and activities look like huge fun! (minus the surgery, but the recovery picture is so cute...)
Happy Anniversary to your parents!
And 52 lbs. WOW. No wonder you look so fabulous!
Seth lived in one house growing up and I lived in three. Then I included all our college addresses because those were very important to us. And Seth lived in two post-college apartments before we got married, and I lived in four. Which is maybe a lot, but I was 27 when we got married, so... 4 addresses in 6 years. (And three of those were within one year - long story! But I lived on Portland for 3 years and on Niles for 3.) I guess it looks like a lot all written out like that, though!
Post a Comment