
Our beautiful daughter Anna Justine was born Sunday, January 25 at 3:12 p.m. after a 19-hour labor! She is healthy and perfect, weighing in at 6 pounds, 13 ounces and measuring 18.5 inches. We are home and doing great. You can check out more photos here!
14 comments:
So precious! You guys are very lucky, and Anna is too!
She is beautiful and I love her. She makes me want another baby... Eddy will be frightened to hear that! Enjoy your moments together.
CONGRATULATIONS! She's exceptionally lovely, and those other pictures are also wonderful. I love her little smile when you're holding her. I cannot wait to (hopefully!) see her in February! I'm so happy for all of you.
She is so sweet Liz. I just want to cuddle her in my arms. Congratulations and way to go on the long labor!
What a sweet little peanut!! She is beautiful and I hope you are having fun and getting some sleep :)
Felicidades! How wonderful. What a blessing!
Congrats Liz, Anna is beautiful.
She is just so, so beautiful! And she doesn't look like a watermelon at all. :)
Congratulations!!! She is just precious!
Absolutely gorgeous!
Congratulations! She is just precious and oh- so beautiful!!!!!! Enjoy and treasure every last second- it all goes WAY too fast!
Congratulations!! She is a little darling! Can't wait to see more pictures! Take every single second you can to soak her all in. It goes by in the blink of an eye..
Congratulations to the new mommy and daddy! She's so beautiful! :)
oh what a beautiful little girl. Congrats to all of you.
Post a Comment