A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
- John Bowring
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
how cute is this?
If you're in the market for a child's play kitchen (and have a lot of time/skill to spare), check this out - you can make your own kitchen with stuff from IKEA! Ingenious.
Gosh, that it awesome. Eryn loves her kitchen set, but if only we had seen this a year ago, I would have done it, b/c it wins hands down on so many levels!
Unrelated note, does anyone else love how you are asked to "choose an identity" when logging in to leave a comment? It makes me feel like a super-hero.
Wow - that's a nice kitchen! Way too much work for me (and, fortunately, Daniel loves his kitchen), but I'm very impressed that someone designed and created something so cute and inventive!
3 comments:
Gosh, that it awesome. Eryn loves her kitchen set, but if only we had seen this a year ago, I would have done it, b/c it wins hands down on so many levels!
Unrelated note, does anyone else love how you are asked to "choose an identity" when logging in to leave a comment? It makes me feel like a super-hero.
That is so cute!! I thought for sure the link was going to be to Ikea Hack.
Wow - that's a nice kitchen! Way too much work for me (and, fortunately, Daniel loves his kitchen), but I'm very impressed that someone designed and created something so cute and inventive!
Post a Comment