
I just added a bunch of pictures to our Flickr site - click on "Daily Zeitgeist" to the right and follow to our "Fall 2008" set. There you'll find lovely fall leaves in the Bosque, our Obama jack o'lantern, and more pictures of our daughter's ever-evolving room!
(Unfortunately, you will also note that now that we have a chair in the nursery, the kitties have a launchpad to get into the crib. They really like it there, even more so now that we have a mattress [not pictured]. Hey, what's not to like? It's cozy, cheerful, and a great spot to snuggle. But we realize some limits may be in order. We're working on it...)
3 comments:
The pics of youguys are so cute. I love your little girl's room. I wish my room was so cute!
Lovely pictures. Gosh, I miss NM. And I like the angles you're using! The room is gorgeous, of course, and thanks for taking a newish picture of el baby bump!
OK, I just had a chance to look - the room is shaping up beautifully. You have added some really lovely touches to it. (I love the Story People prints. We have one in the boys' room, too.) And the photos of you are great!
Post a Comment