A happy family is but an earlier heaven. - John Bowring
LOL, I guess not! Isn't it wonderful when people surprise you? :)
That's so sweet!
I saw these on your Flickr photostream and was wondering if it was your office. That is really cute!
Oh, what adorable decorations. I guess you co-workers would agree with me that it couldn't have happened to a nicer person!
wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!! we are so excited for december!annie says "hello" and to tell you that she's working on her bow.
That is so sweet!
That's wonderful!! Just a *little* sigh of relief? ;-)
That is fantastic!
Aww... what wonderful coworkers you have!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
LOL, I guess not! Isn't it wonderful when people surprise you? :)
That's so sweet!
I saw these on your Flickr photostream and was wondering if it was your office. That is really cute!
Oh, what adorable decorations. I guess you co-workers would agree with me that it couldn't have happened to a nicer person!
wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!!
we are so excited for december!
annie says "hello" and to tell you that she's working on her bow.
That is so sweet!
That's wonderful!! Just a *little* sigh of relief? ;-)
That is fantastic!
Aww... what wonderful coworkers you have!
Post a Comment