A happy family is but an earlier heaven. - John Bowring
LOVE the photos - what a sweet baby girl!
i can't believe how big she's gotten in the last month--she is beautiful!!!
She is so sweet!
GREAT photos Liz. She is sooooo beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :)
What fantastic pictures! She's exceptionally photogenic, and gorgeous!
Sooo cute!!! I love the pics. Did you take them? If so, you did a fantastic job.
Thanks, everyone! Kristine, yes, I took the pictures. It's a great camera!! :)
Oh, you sound like you're giving the camera credit! No matter how good a camera you have doesn't mean you can take a good picture. Great job, mommy!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOVE the photos - what a sweet baby girl!
i can't believe how big she's gotten in the last month--she is beautiful!!!
She is so sweet!
GREAT photos Liz. She is sooooo beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :)
What fantastic pictures! She's exceptionally photogenic, and gorgeous!
Sooo cute!!! I love the pics. Did you take them? If so, you did a fantastic job.
Thanks, everyone! Kristine, yes, I took the pictures. It's a great camera!! :)
Oh, you sound like you're giving the camera credit! No matter how good a camera you have doesn't mean you can take a good picture. Great job, mommy!
Post a Comment