Tuesday, September 9, 2008

the big news...

It looks like we are having a healthy baby GIRL!

(The ultrasound tech wouldn't commit for sure, but she said we could go shopping as long as we keep the receipts.) :)

13 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations! Do you have visions of tiny pink things dancing in your heads? :)

Kristie said...

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations!!

Emilie said...

They never commit on girls, I've heard - but they sure can on boys, that's for sure. :) Congratulations! I'm really excited for you!

By the way ... that Penny Simkin book you're reading is great - I loved it. Have you read "Birthing from Within" by Pam England? I think she's in your area of N.M.

LutherLiz said...

Congratulations! :) I'm so thrilled for you guys!

Barbara Marincel said...

Yay!!! I love little girls. I see lots of darling little pink things in your future!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Kelley said...

Oh, I'm thrilled for you! CONGRATULATIONS!
My mom and I have been thinking of you today. Your little sweetheart and Eryn are going to be such buddies!!

Unknown said...

Yeeeeaaaaahh! I am so, so excited for you! I can't wait to meet the little princess!

Marketing Mama said...

Yay - congratulations!!! :) I'm so excited for you. I'm already wondering if you'll go with a name that's more classic... or trendy ?

Woo hoo!!!

kristine said...

Congratulations. That is awesome!! I agree with Emilie - they definitely commit when it's a boy.

EDH said...

Thanks, everybody!

Missy: our name choice is so classic that some might consider it boring! (But we love it, obviously!)

Unknown said...

hm, I thought I replied to this. oh well -

CONGRATS!!! you are both screwed.

the clothes, dollies, dancing...oh good luck!! :)

and girls have a way of wrapping daddy around their finger!

we love it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kerry said...

So happy and excited for you and Seth!
xx