Oh Liz, I am thinking of you and your family today. Your brother was a very good man. I feel really lucky to have known him. love and hugs to you and please give your parents my best.
P.S. I just LOVE that picture of you and him as little ones. More and more, it reminds me of what I see between my little boys. How far apart were you two, again?
10 comments:
I'm thinking of you today, Liz. Take care and I'm sending hugs...
I'm thinking about you today Liz. Hugs to you.
Thinking of you today, Liz, prayers.
Love to you this day. With our memories we re-present the past. I absolutely love those two pictures, as I'm sure you treasure them in your heart.
Oh Liz, I am thinking of you and your family today. Your brother was a very good man. I feel really lucky to have known him. love and hugs to you and please give your parents my best.
You're in my thoughts, Liz. Hope you're doing alright.
Thinking of you and hoping yesterday was a day a beautiful memories for you, even when painful and bittersweet. *Hugs*
I'm thinking of you, too...
Thinking about you, Liz. I'm glad you treasure the times you had with him.
P.S. I just LOVE that picture of you and him as little ones. More and more, it reminds me of what I see between my little boys. How far apart were you two, again?
Post a Comment